marți, 23 aprilie 2013

colors of my life!

Culori!Culori puternice,culori impunatoare,culorile vietii!Intotdeauna am optat pentru culoare.Nu am evitat niciodata sa ies in evidenta prin tinute colorate.Cateodata vedem atata tristete in jur si atatea persoane lipsite de orice pata de culoare,incat stau si ma gandesc cum ar fi o lume colorata,plina de oameni veseli care se exprima prin culoare si optimism in vestimentatie.Oare nu ar fi o lume mai frumoasa si mai buna?Si..daca vrem sa aflam raspunsul, nu avem decat sa incercam.Asa ca,va incurajez sa va exprimati fericirea prin culori:).  




















                                                            blazer:Bershka
                                                            shirt:Bershka
                                                            Necklace:New Yorker
                                                            Jeans:Stradivarius
                                                            sneakers:H&M
                                                            bag:Pull and Bear                                                                                                                                                            

26 de comentarii:

  1. Great outfit! Nice jacket!

    You want to follow each other in the GFC or Bloglovin?

    XoXo Elena,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you! I follow you in Bloglovin back!

      Ștergere
  2. Such a cutie ...love the pastel combo !!!

    :*

    http://angrycupcake28.blogspot.it/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Beautiful look!!! I love your jeans!!
    Have a nice sunday!!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hi! your blog and your pics are great!!!Full of interesting tips!
    step by me if you have time, we might follow each other!!!!
    Have a good sunday !
    Tania
    www.glamourmaniacs.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. First let me tell you how beautiful you are!
    I loce this city look, very nice!
    I follow you with pleasure, follower 6 on bloglovin, that's me :)
    Would be nice if you follow back and maybe we can like our Fb pages?
    What do you think ;)
    Waiting for you on my blog, love, Lima xoxo

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. hi!! I have a fashion blog and I was wondering if I could put one of your pictures there. I see you are from Romania and besides I have been there and I love your country, I would love to add a picture of a stylish romanian girl for my readers :) Please say yes! the link is http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Perfect outfit! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Here is the link: thank you so very much!!! http://dhariascloset.blogspot.mx/2013/04/deea-ella-from-beautiful-romania.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. You look amazing! Love your outfit and the light on these pictures is so pretty :)
    -P.
    Bowtie Diary

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Hi sweety
    What's your facebook page?
    Thank you for your sweet comment :)
    Love, LIMA xoxo

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. awesome outfit !! you're very beautiful ! <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Wow, your outfit is absolutely amazing and you look gorgeous!! Love especially your blouse and the bag! Such a perfect combination!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on postingxx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. lovely bog <3
    Lets follow each other in Bloglovin and GFC and FB :)
    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor.
    My blog - Giveaway dose

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Foarte draguta tinuta! Imi place aerul masculin pe care il emana :X

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere